Digital Personal Sound Amplifier Trimmer Hearing Aid
- Model Number:JH-D101
- Material:<Hearing aid> ABS;<Ear Cap>Silicone
- Color:Beige/Optional colors
- Frequency Range:200-4500Hz
- Saturated Sound Pressure Level:133+-2dB
- Sound Gain:≤70±4dB
- Total Harmonic Wave Distortion:<= 3%
- Input Noise:≤25dB
- Reference Test Gain:43.7dB
- Modes:Three Listening Modes:
Full range frequency
- Noise Cut (for a rather noisy environment, such as in the mall, driving)
- Telephone answering
- Two fine-tuning setting:Low-frequency attenuation & MPO control
- Working Time:56 hours
- Size:45mm x 10mm x 17mm
The new ear hearing amplifeir JH-D101 is a mini sized BTE hearing amplifier and a powerful hearing device with the N-H trimmer for different sound frequency and noise reduction feature.It is a perfect sound amplifier for all men and women who want precise sound amplification, it is the OTC device and easy-to-use for any users.
An advanced digital chip control frequency that offers a comfortable listening experience to conduct sound. And 3 different sizes of domes included allows choosing the right dome to tighten ears depending on the size of ear canal giving better performance allowing more natural sounds in. The hearing amplifier device’s weight is small, it will be very easy to forget that you are wearing them, suitable for both ears. Flesh-colored subject and transparent tube, which is easy to hide.
|Max Sound Output||128±3dB|
|Total Harmonic Wave Distortion||500Hz ＜6%|
- Digital hearing aid, Complete Digital Signal Processor(DSP), high sound quality and clear voice;
- Low distortion and low noise output, 2-16 channels for options;
- Noise-control Microphone and the digital signal processor can reduce the noise from the environment, help patient to get clear sound for them;
- Antireaction, special design can reduce the feedback;
- Strengthen and damp-proof
- Double trimming: Low-frequency attenuation/ MPO
- Mode Switch: Complete frequency / Noise Reduction / T-coil
- The low battery voltage alarm
Tune on: full range frequency mode.
Click on the Mode Swapping Button:
“DI”: Full Range Frequency mode — contains all the sounds in low and high frequencies;
“DIDI”: Noise Cut mode–normally used in the noisy environment, cut the noise in low frequency and decrease the high frequency;
“DIDIDI”: the telephone mode, used in answering phone calls or other environments
with the inductive loops, such as watching TV
1 Digital hearing aid
3 Ear tips
2 Ear tube
1 Gift box
1 Manual book
2 AG13 battery
- Adjust volume to the minimum level or switch off before wearing.
- To choose the right size of ear tips to avoid any extra noise.
- Increase volume gradually to avoid the sudden increase in sound.
- If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of the plug is tight, the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
- Please regularly clean the earplugs in order to ensure the normal use of hearing aids.
- Use for long periods of time, please remove the batteries to prevent rot erosion hearing aid components.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The device is not water resistant.