How to improve quality in plastic mold manufacturing process?luo xiaolong
Plastic mold manufacturing is a very complicated process. From the initial design, processing, assembly, debugging and other steps to the final real use, the impact of each process on the quality of the plastic mold must be considered throughout the entire life cycle. Every detail must be in place, so as to improve the quality of the final plastic mold china.
1. Choose the casting material. The quality of the material directly affects the quality of the plastic mold. It is very important to choose a material with good performance and good heat resistance. In this case, the product produced is the best.
2. The design of plastic molds must be scientific and reasonable. For technical researchers, if they want to design products that meet the needs of the current market, they must be rationally designed and use standard mold structures to complete the pros and cons of mold parts. The specification of the usability and technical processability of the mold structure is implemented.
3. A perfect quenching process. For die machining, the quenching process is indispensable. The steps of quenching must be operated correctly. If a wrong operation is performed in one step, it will cause quality problems in the produced molds, causing the plastic molds to fail. Use or shorten the service life.
4. Mold assembly: Plastic mold assembly is just like assembling a machine. Every component and every screw can’t make mistakes, otherwise the consequences will be very serious, ranging from product defects, affecting production, and severe damage to the mold, causing scrap. Therefore, the assembly work must be very meticulous. In the assembly process, pay particular attention to the cleaning of the mold, especially the waterway and screw holes, and be sure to blow the iron scraps inside.
5. Mould maintenance: Mould maintenance is mainly the maintenance and maintenance in the production process. Every time the mold is used, comprehensive maintenance is required, especially the rust prevention of the molding part and the rust prevention of the main moving parts. Because the mould manufacturing is exposed to water during the production process, it may fall asleep on the mold during installation or disassembly, so make sure that the mold is dry, and then apply a layer of oil to protect it.